The Videojet 6210 Thermal Transfer Overprinter is a proven, cost-effective solution for users migrating to a digital solution from analog equipment like hot stamp and roller coders. It is ideal for lower speed intermittent and continuous motion flexible packaging applications primarily in the food industry.
- 300 dpi print resolution assures high quality codes
- Patented software controlled ribbon drive allows complete control over ribbon movement and tension
- Real-time variable data makes a variety of applications possible
- Prints codes up to 32 mm (1.26 in) wide at speeds up to 125 packs/min
- Intuitive CLARITY™ 5.7 inch color touchscreen makes set-ups fast and easy with fewer errors
- Variable date and time fields are automatically updated eliminating the time and effort spent changing stamps
- Ribbon cassette ensures replacement is fast and easy, compared to having to thread ribbon through the coder
- Ribbon tension is consistently maintained through a highly reliable clutchless drive to eliminate ribbon-related downtime
- Intermittent and continuous printing in the same machine accommodates future packaging equipment upgrades
- 600 m (1968 ft) ribbon length and 0.5 mm (0.039 in) print gap means less frequent ribbon changes than mechanical stamping systems
- Interleaving, an innovative ribbon saving features can double ribbon utilization, saving money and increasing time between ribbon replacement
- Advanced coder software virtually eliminates code set-up errors
- CLARISOFT® code design software prevents incorrect printed dates, missed codes and costly production rework.