The new high speed Pro Series features many improvements designed to increase the functionality and durability of TSC’s flagship industrial printer line.
The TTP-2410M Pro Series is based on the proven TTP-2410M platform with many significant changes. The new Pro Series features a separate die-cast aluminium base plate and backplane that includes a metal media supply spindle and sturdy two roller damper. This new design results in a more durable printer that is suited for your most heavy-duty demand cycles.
Other enhancements include a new motor mount for quieter printing, a gap sensor lock to keep the label sensor from shifting, and a new anti-static ribbon brush. Finally, TSC has added an optional USB Host option for applications that require the use of either a USB scanner or keyboard.The TTP-2410M Pro Series printers are loaded with standard features including support for 600 meter ribbons, 8.2”OD media rolls, a large 6-button LCD display, built-in Ethernet, a PS/2 keyboard interface, and USB 2.0, parallel and serial interfaces. An industry-standard GPIO port or a USB Host port is available as an option.
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
- 300 dpi & 600 dpi resolution options
- 600 meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB FLASH and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD FLASH memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 305 mm (12”) per sec. print speed
- 32 bit RISC processor
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: USB Host for use with keyboards and scanners; peel, present & rewind; General purpose IO connectivity; knife & rotary cutters